- The First and Oldest Funeral
Home in Fort Worth
- Family-Owned & Operated Since 1879
- Members of N.F.D.A., T.F.D.A., & C.A.N.A
- Centrally Located in the Historic Fort Worth Medical District
(2 Blocks North of Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth)
- An On-Site Crematory with a Private Viewing Room.
- In-House Mortuary Services with Refrigeration Facilities.
- An On-Line Casket and Merchandise Store.
- Fort Worth's Largest Funeral Home Memorial Chapel
- Attractive Home-Like Facilities with Owners Quarters Upstairs.
- Funeral, Memorial, Graveside, and Cremation Options for North Texas.
- Scanning of family photos to create a Memorial Tribute on DVD.
- Burials in ALL Cemeteries Local and Out-Of-State Especially DFW National Cemetery, Oakwood, Restland, Skyvue Memorial Gardens, Greenwood, Mount Olivet, Shannon-Rose Hill,Laurel Land, Moore Memorial Gardens, Bear Creek, Cedar Hill, Bluebonnet Hills, Benbrook, Emerald Hills, Azleland, and Bourland Cemeteries.
Just as our history is unique in the Fort Worth Area, so is our staff and the kind and compassionate way they handle each family we serve. We offer funeral services, memorial services, and preplanning arrangements. If you have any questions, please contact one of our experienced staff and they will do their best to assist you.
Please call 817-335-4557 or Toll Free at 866-744-7688, or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths."Proverbs 3:5,6